Facilities of Nuclear Astrophysics Group
Our group uses accelerators of Institute of Nuclear Research (Cyclotron, Van de Graaff) and facilities of Nuclear and astrophysics Laboratory in the course of experiments.Accelerator facilities:
- Scattering chamber equipped with Si detector telescopes
- CLOVER gamma spectrometers with BGO anti-Comton shield
- 2 pcs Canberra GR10024 N-type 100% relative efficiency koaxial HPGe detector
- GL2015R type LEPS-low energy gamma spectrometer
- Leybold UNIVEX 350 vacuum evaporator
The equipment purchased by the ERC project
Canberra model GR10024 for the activation experiment
Canberra model GR10024 100% relative efficiency HPGe detector with complete lead shielding. This detector is used mainly for the activation experiment.
Canberra model GR10024 in in-beam γ-spectroscopy
Canberra model GR10024 100% relative efficiency HPGe detector with offset dewar. This detector is intended to be used in in-beam γ-spectroscopy.
Canberra model GL2015R
Canberra model GL2015R Low Energy Photon Spectrometer. This detector is used in activation experiments when low energy γ-rays or X-rays are to be detected.
Five ORTEC model ASPEC-927 Dual 16k Multichannel buffer.